Wed 22nd Feb View full menu
- Malaysian Chicken Sate
- Mildly spiced Chicken breast, beansprout, cucumber & coconut with a peanut & sesame dressing
- From £5.75
- Now available every day.
- Chilli Pork Ramen
- £5.25/ in £5.25
- Veggie Soup
- Leek & Potato
- From £2.40
- Noodle Crunch Salad (mega with red Dragon Pork)
- Fine (egg free) noodles, spring onion, white & red cabbage, carrot, chilli, soy & lime
- Nutri Nom Nom
- Red & white quinoa, kale, peas, rocket, apple, beetroot, radish & hazelnut
- £4.40/ in £5.30
- MY Bar - Make It Yours
- Semi Skimmed Organic Scottish porridge oats
- From £1.50
Needing lunchspiration? Have a look at our top 5 lunches. Is your favourite here?Posted 6 days ago
Chilly night but ready for a top night of Warriors Action! Glasgow Warriors...let's GOOOO!!!Posted 2 weeks ago
Our salads break the mould. Select a salad of your choice from the fridge and add a twist with a warm topping at the counter. This papaya shredder topped with chicken sate is a winner! Impressive macros too with just 242kcal, 29g protein, 12g carbs, 3g fat. Add a dressing if your choice from the fridge. Lunch? Make it Marthas.Posted 2 weeks ago
Follow us Follow
Latest newsGot a bright idea?
Click here to log an idea...